Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 251

Thread: The Newer And Better Quotes Of The Day..

  1. #181
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well it is half way through the week and I just now got all the ice off my car... Well here is one for today:

    " If everything was perfect then we would have nothing to strive for; you climb out of bed to jump over a hurdle."
    Copyright ? 2007 Greg Robertson


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  2. #182
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    One more day and I am off till the 1st. of the year.. I hope every has a good one today. Here is one to help you through today:

    " It's in the moments of struggle that our foundation is built... the very foundation that gives us the ability to fulfill our life's ultimate destiny."
    Copyright ? 2007 Pete W. Zafra

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  3. #183
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Dawny,
    This has been sort of a stressful time for me and yur quotes have been helping a lot!

    I hope you and your family have a wonderful christmastime.
    Enjoy your vacation, my friend!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #184
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gus I hope everything is okay... I am here for ya. Feel free to drop me a line if you need to. If time is a problem then I will keep dropping these quotes on here:

    " There are some things that we never want to let go of,
    People we never want to leave behind.
    But keep in mind that letting go isn't the end of the world,
    It's the beginning of new life."
    --- Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  5. #185
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks a lot Dawny. I'll keep your shoulder in mind, if I should ever need one to cry on!

    You are a wonderful friend!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #186
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow it is 2008 already... I hope everyone brought in the new year safely... Here is one to start the new year off right:

    " To try and fail is but to learn;
    To fail to try is to suffer the inestimable value of what might have been."
    Author Unknown

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #187
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is Wednesday and it is 7 degrees outside... [img]confused.gif[/img] Nice well I hope this quote keeps everyone who is cold warm and thoughs that are warm cold:

    " Success isn't a matter of being the best & winning the race; it's a matter of handling the worst & finishing the race."
    Author Unknown

    Have A great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #188
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like short work weeks... Here is one to get us through the day:

    " How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
    To improve the world."
    --- Anne Frank

    Have a Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #189
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Sorry everybody no quote today... My son is sick so I have been taking care of him.. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    This flu bug is nasty.. I would take it away for him if I could. I can't stand to see him like this. He is sleeping right now so I hope that helps him.
    Hopefully one tomorrow...

    Go Bucks....
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  10. #190
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience. Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around.... Throughout history, "tender loving care" has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing.
    ~Larry Dossey

    There's a quote for you Dawny! It's the least I could do, after all the helpful quotes
    you've bestowed upon us here!

    I hope your son feels a lot better real soon! He's in good hands. THAT's for sure!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic